Please observe the following courtesies to ensure the enjoyment of the Club by all members:
- Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times
- Please close Club gates and observe quiet hours at 10 pm.
- Dispose of trash in totes and keep grounds and facilities clean
- Children under 16 must be supervised
- Pets must be on leashes, supervised, and cleaned up after
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages on Club grounds
- Park in designated areas
- No recreational vehicles or overnight camping
- Please observe no wake laws within 300 feet from shore
Slip owners are responsible for ensuring that boats and lifts are secure in all weather conditions and water levels. Canopies must be rolled back and secured or removed when removing your boat from the lake.